Hydraulic Jacks: Introduction
- A hydraulic jack is a device primarily used to lift heavy loads by applying less force. The type of force used to lift heavy loads varies depending on the type of jack. A hydraulic jack works on the basis of Pascal’s law.
- Hydraulic jacks are also used for other applications such as lifting a truck or any other vehicle for changing its tires and lifting heavy loads in industries. These jacks are employed in lifting platforms, material handling equipment, earth-moving equipment, and cranes that are fitted with hydraulic jacks to lift loads.
- Hydraulic jacks are of two types: floor jacks (trolley jacks) and bottle jacks (whiskey jacks and hand jacks). Hydraulic jacks offer certain advantages over mechanical jacks. They occupy less space and they are easier to use, effective for use with heavy loads, and little lighter than screw jacks.
- The global hydraulic jacks market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for hydraulic jacks in different industries such as construction, shipyards, and automotive
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market: Dynamics
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Hydraulic jacks are used in heavy industrial and power equipment that need significant power to operate. They are used for all types of heavy machinery and vehicles, for example, excavators, forklifts, and elevators. This, in turn, is expected to boost the demand for hydraulic jacks in heavy industries during the forecast period.
- Rise in the disposable income of consumers and growth of industrialization are major factors anticipated to boost the global hydraulic market in the next few years
- Growth of the automotive industry and automation in the automotive industry play an important role in augmenting the global hydraulic jacks market.