Beard Oil Market – An oil which helps in grooming of facial hair
- Beard oil is used to nourish the beard and the skin underneath it. Beard oil helps maintain a shiny, soft, and smooth beard. Various artificial and natural products are utilized to lend a scent to the oil.
- Beard oil can be used as a substitute for aftershave or cologne. Some of the popular beard oil ingredients include argan oil, jojoba oil, grape seed, castor oil, almond oil, vitamin E, and eucalyptus.
- Economic condition of developing countries is improving due to rapid industrialization and urbanization. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for Beard Oil during the forecast period.
Increasing consumers spending on facial products to Drive the Global Beard Oil Market
- Increase in spending on facial products by consumers, in order to improve their personality, is estimated to boost the market. It has been observed that a large number of millennial and generation X men are spending on beard oil products. The trend of growing a thick beard is being witnessed across the globe. Moreover, endorsement by celebrities and fashion experts is driving consumers to spend on beard oils. Companies are hiring celebrities to promote their products. For instance, in February 2019, cosmetic brand Chrisla Essentials launched their new scented oil that was endorsed by Namibia-based morel Wellem Kapenda.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global Beard Oil Market
- Geographically, the global Beard Oil market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Beard Oil market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Beard Oil market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Beard Oil market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.